Am I Entitled?


If you think that you are related to a person named on the Government’s Bona Vacantia list or you suspect that a relative has died intestate, you may be entitled to make a claim against their estate.

We can research your link to the Deceased and identify if you may be entitled. If an inheritance is due to you, we can compile and evidence your claim and assist you to the point of receiving your settlement.